Monday 14 March 2011

Fail to prepare, prepare to Fail

The exhibition deadline is approaching, at a high and uncontrollable speed. I feel like I am nowhere near ready but at the same time I'm more than prepared. I know what I want, I know how to do it... It's just a matter of getting into gear.

I have always worked this way, I work better under pressure and the nearer the deadline - the harder I work. I've tried to be one of those people who get organised, setting personal deadlines and have an assignment ready a week before the hand-in day, but that's just not me. In my own personal experiences, I've found the work I've produced a few days before the deadline gives me the better grades. And the work I produce weeks in advance somehow doesn't give me the best grades. I don't know why? Maybe if we give ourselves too much time to do something, we always want to change it and improve but sometimes, some things are better left alone.

So, in terms of the project... I'll get myself into gear this week. I'm feeling positive.

Departing...

No comments:

Post a Comment